2. Slept under the stars? YES, I REMEMBER SLEEP OVERS IN IVINS AND PUTTING CRICKETS AND ROACHES IN MY OLDER SISTERS SLEEPING BAGS...
3. Played in a band? NO
4. Visited Hawaii? SOME DAY MAYBE
5. Watched a meteor shower? YES, I NEVER FELT SO SMALL AT RECOGNIZING THE BEAUTY OF CREATION.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity? YES , THE GOVERNMENT EVERY YEAR, THEY ARE THE BIGGEST CHARITY I'VE SEEN YET
7. Been to Disneyland? NO, TO MY KIDS DISMAY...:)
8. Climbed a mountain? YES, MY FIRST WAS HURRICANE HILL, IF YOU CAN BELIEVE ALL THE SNAKES THAT ARE THERE, I'M NOT SURE I WOULD LET MY OWN KIDS DO THAT. BUT THERE WERE SOME REALLY COOL CAVES, ONE WE CALLED KINGS THRONE, WE'D TAKE A LUNCH AND EAT IT UP THERE ALL THE TIME...
9. Held a praying mantis? YES, BUT ONLY AFTER I HAD MY DAD PROMISE LIKE KNOW OTHER THAT THERE WAS NO POSSIBLE WAY FOR IT TO BITE ME, EVEN THEN IT WAS WITH GREAT HESITATION.
10. Sang a solo? YES, SCARED THE ....... OUT OF ME
11. Bungee jumped? NEVER, NOT EVEN CLOSE TO MY THING, ALTHOUGH I HAVE LOVED TO REPEL... THERE IS A DIFFERENCE.
12. Visited Paris? NO
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea? ON A MOVIE, THAT WAS CLOSE ENOUGH FOR ME.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch? YES, GOOD THING IT DIDN'T ASK IF I WAS GOOD.
15. Adopted a child? YES, MANY MANY FRIENDS CALL ME MOM....
16. Had food poisoning? NO
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty? NO
18. Grown your own vegetables? YES, NOT SO GOOD THOUGH, STILL WORKING ON THAT:)
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France? NO
20. Slept overnight on a train? NO, BUT HAVE RIDDEN THE HEBER CREAPER...:)LOL
21. Sluffed school? YES (Don't tell my kids)
22. Hitch hiked? YES, TO GET TO JOHNS HOMECOMING
23. Taken a sick day when your not ill? NO, THOSE WHO KNOW ME KNOW I'M ALWAYS A LITTLE SICK IN THE HEAD
24. Have a favorite book? A LOT OF THEM
25. Held a lamb? YES
26. Gone skinny dipping? QUAIL LAKE, AHHH THE GOOD OL' DAYS
27. Run a Marathon? NOPE,NEVER, EVER,
28. Ridden a gondola in Switzerland? NOPE, I'M NOT EVEN SURE WHAT ONE IS :)
29. Seen a total eclipse? YES, 2ND GRADE, IN ST. GEORGE... REALLY COOL
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset? MANY TIMES, JUST AS COOL AS THE ECLIPSE
31. Hit a home run? YUP, BEEN MARRIED TO HIM FOR ALMOST 15 YEARS
32. Been on a cruise? NOPE, ALTHOUGH THAT WOULD BE A FUN ONE TO DO
33. Seen Niagra Falls in person ? NOPE,
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors? NO, BUT I WOULD LOVE TO
35. Seen Amish country? NO
36. Taught yourself a new language? YES HONG KONG, AND UBIE DUBIE
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied? YES, MY HUSBAND DOESN'T CHARGE.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person? NO
39. Gone rock climbing? YUP, AND QUITE ENJOYED IT
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David? NOPE
41. Sung karaoke? NOT IN PUBLIC
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt? NOPE, ON THE THINGS TO DO WITH THE KIDS LIST
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant? YES
44. Visited Africa? NOPE
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight? YES, ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS
46. Been transported in an ambulance? NO THANKGOODNESS
47. Had your portrait painted? YES, ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS, BUT MY FAVORITE IS DONE BY MY HUBBY.
48. Gone deep sea fishing? NOPE
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person? NO
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris? NO
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling? NOPE MAYBE SOMEDAY
52. Kissed in the rain? YUP
53. Played in the mud? LOTS OF TIMES, IT'S FUN
54. Gone to a drive-in theater? MANY TIMES, I'M SAD TO NOT HAVE THEM AROUND MORE FOR MY KIDS TO ENJOY
55. Been in a movie? YES, THE ELECTRIC HORSMAN, IT WAS MY KINDERGARTEN CLASS THAT WAS CROSSING IN THE CROSS WALK WHEN THE CHASE CAME THROUGH TOWN (autograghs and signings later) :)
56. Visited the Great Wall of China? NO, AM TRULEY AMAIZED BY IT THOUGH.
57. Started a business? MY KIDS LEMONADE STANDS, CHILD WORKERS COST SO LITTLE TO STAFF
58. Taken a martial arts class? NO
59. Visited Russia? NO
60. Served at a soup kitchen? NOT YET
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies? NO BUT, BUT HAVE BOUGHT A FEW (no comment)
62. Gone whale watching? YES, ANOTHER THING ON THE LIST FOR THE KIDS TO DO, WAS REALLY COOL
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma? YES, EVERY TIME I HAVE A CHILD...
65. Gone sky diving? NO
66. Visited a Nazi concentration camp? NO
67. Bounced a check? i THINK IT'S STILL BOUNCING
68. Flown in a helicopter? NO, WOULD LOVE TO THOUGH
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy? YES, LITTLE MINI BARBIE DOLL SET
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial? YES, REALLY COOL
71. Eaten Caviar? NO, HAVE NO DESIRE TO EITHER
72. Pieced a quilt? YES, MY FIRST WAS A LEVI QUILT I MADE FOR JOHN OUR SECOND CHRISTMAS TOGETHER, TURNED OUT OK
73. Stood in Times Square? NO
74. Toured the Everglade? NO
75. Been fired from a job? NOPE
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London? NO
77. Broken a bone? NO, BUT DISLOCATED MY FOOT
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle? YES, I WAS DRIVING:)
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person? YA, A TIME OR TWO, BREATHTAKING BUT ONE OF THOSE THINGS THAT A PICTURE DOES NOTHING FOR.
80. Published a book? NO
81. Visited the Vatican? NO
82. Bought a brand new car? IT WAS NEW TO ME
83. Walked in Jerusalem? NO BUT THINK IT WOULD BE A NEAT TOUR SOMETIME
84. Had your picture in the newspaper? A TIME OR TWO
85. Read the entire Bible? NO, NOT COVER TO COVER
86. Visited the White House? I HAVE VISITED A WHITE HOUSE, NOT THE ONE IN DC, BUT I HAVE BEEN TO MANY OF THE OTHER SIGHTS IN DC.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating? HAVEN'T KILLED, AND PREPARED BUT HAVE PREPARED
88. Had chickenpox? ONCE, SO MY MOM SAYS, I DON'T REMEMBER
89. Saved someone’s life? AS A MOM IS IT POSSIBLE TO ANSWER THAT NO?
90. Sat on a jury? NO
91. Met someone famous? YES, REMEMBER (robert redford< jane fonda< electric horseman
93. Lost a loved one? TWO MANY TO COUNT
94. Had a baby? ONLY 7, AND A FEW TIMES A YEAR A SICK HUSBAND
95. Seen the Alamo in person? NOPE
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake? NO, HOW PATHETIC IS THAT, ALWAYS WANTED TO, LESS THAN AN HOUR AWAY THOUGH...
97. Been involved in a law suit? I PLEAD THE 5TH:)
98. Owned a cell phone? NO
99. Been stung by a bee? THE FIRST I CAN REMEMBER WAS ON MY 6TH OR 7TH B-DAY, I GOT MAD AT NOT BEING ABLE TO CUT MY OWN CAKE, AND WENT STOMPING OUT SIDE AND SAT DOWN ON A BEE ON THE STEPS, AND WELL, HE DIED.
100. One cavity or less? I WISH! A NEW ROOTCANAL FOR EVER CHILD BORN
I tag, Mamma James, well I thought it would be fun to hear some of these questions answered. Call me or ask Jenny to copy this page and paste it in the new post box, and then you'll just erase my answers when you write yours in.